Purpose of Engagement: Retain subject matter expert to assist with SQL execution for PeopleSoft on Oracle database 19c. for the University System of Georgia (USG).
USG’s PeopleSoft platform has had several updates over the past year including: database upgrade to 19c, PeopleTools upgrade to 8.58 and the implementation via Active Data Guard of a database for reporting.
Estimated Duration: 160 hours
1. Review database configuration and identify discrepancies from the optimal configuration for PeopleSoft
FSCM and HCM.
2. Review approach to gathering statistics and identify discrepancies from the optimal configuration for
PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM.
3. Assist in setting up a proof of concept for recommended changes.
4. Review and address specific long running and underperforming SQL statements.
5. Address issue with long running SQL statements initiated from PeopleSoft Query self-replicating in the
6. Review reporting database configuration and address SQL errors.
7. Conduct knowledge transfer on underutilized tools and features.
• Minimum 10 years PeopleSoft on Oracle RDBMS
• Minimum 10 years PeopleSoft PSCBO
• Oracle RDBMS 19c
• PeopleTools 8.58
• Preferred: 19c and PSCBO
• Minimum 5 years PeopleSoft Row Level Security
10+ years of experience in PeopleSoft on Oracle RDBMS.
10+ years of experience in PeopleSoft PSCBO.
1+ years of experience in Oracle RDBMS 19c.
8+ Months of experience in PeopleTools 8.58.
5+ years of experience in PeopleSoft Row Level Security.